- Paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Positive No Drama Family Work Environment
A or B level Automotive Technician
We are currently looking for an A or B level Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our family! You will diagnose and repair light duty American & Asian cars and trucks. We have been a family business for 67 years and looking for the best and the brightest. We have 3 techs but need 2 more to handle the work load in our shop. We have 5 two post lifts and 2 alignment racks. You will work from 7:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The weekends are yours for family and recharging yourself
- Diagnose and Repair American & Asian Vehicles
- Perform Routine Maintenance and Digital Inspections
- Inspect and Test Vehicles for Necessary Repairs
- Work Well with Others
- Previous Experience as an Automotive Technician or Mechanic
- Knowledge of Diagnostic & Repair Equipment
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Trouble Shooting Skills
- Deadline and Detail Oriented
- Valid and Clean Maryland Driver’s License
- Must have Own Set of Tools
- ASE Certifications a Plus
General Service Technician
Reports to: Shop Foreman or Service Manager Hours: Full-Time Purpose & Objective: The General Service Technician is an important role in the shop that ensures that all work requested by the customer has been completed and that the car is found in cleaner condition then when we found it. In addition, this role helps make sure the shop is clean, organized, stocked and safe
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure a great customer experience by performing the shops Quality Control Inspection process and a Mini-Clean on all vehicles that we completed repairs or services on.
- Ensure shop is kept clean and stocked. This includes, but is not limited to: Cleaning and stocking shop bathroom/locker-room, keeping shop floors clean and free from debris, fluids, used parts, etc., Regularly walking outside grounds and ensuring they are clean and free from trash, debris, leaves, etc
- Driving Company vehicle to pick up parts and shuttle customers as needed
- Completing Specific Services and Repairs on customer’s vehicles with excellence and precision as directed by Shop Foreman or Manager to assist with service levels.
- Assisting with Loaner Car fleet to ensure fleet is clean and ready for loaning
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be necessary based on the needs of the business
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of passenger automobiles in order to identify components in engine compartment and undercarriage for the purpose of checking repairs
- Skilled in basic automotive repair skills such as how to change a tire, or how to change oil
- Ability to get into and out of a vehicle without assistance, including ability to operate/drive a vehicle
- Must possess a valid US Driver's License with a clean record and ability to drive with passengers
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to perform physical maneuvers for various tasks in the shop, such as sweeping, reaching high and low with hands/arms, and other full body movements as needed to complete job.
- Skilled and able to interact with customers in a professional manner for the purpose of answering general customer questions in person and completing shuttle rides.
- Skilled and able to read/write English on a computer and on paper
- Skilled and able to perform basic counting and math
- Ability to perform major and fine motor skill movements in the process of using various tools and techniques for the purpose of repairing and servicing vehicles
Automotive Service Manager/Advisor
Looking for a GREAT Service Writer/Service Advisor to join our team
We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We've built a business that challenges the norm and rewards excellence. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry. 5 day work week-Monday-Friday Paid Vacations and Holidays, Health/Dental benefits, Disability(available) Paid training multiple times a year -- some with travel Interact with people every day. Up to date equipment and software.
We use state of the art software to run our shop efficiently and provide every customer with an great experience. Continuous improvement. An environment that rewards creativity
Here at Framerite Automotive Service we've built our business around our customers and employees: Happy employees = Happy customers. We believe in embracing challenges and enjoying life.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer skills are a must -- including tablets
- An organizational mastermind
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- A love of what you do
- Open to learning -- every minute of every day
- You've got to genuinely enjoy helping people!
- Patience -- you can't rush quality
Think you've got what it takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you! Due to how busy we are and our tight schedule please only reply to this ad with a qualified resume. In the title put "I'll amaze you with my skills and positive attitude" so I know you cared enough to read the whole ad. We are a drug free workplace.
Customer Satisfaction is Our Priority! Please Send All Resumes to [email protected] or call the shop at 410-254-3413 to set up a interview